Butter, eggs, sugar mix well until it becomes a foam, add flour, cocoa and baking powder. Put the composition in the tray and bake. Leave to cool.
Put the milk, butter and semolina on the fire and boil until it becomes a thick cream, add vanilla, sugar and coconut.
Spread the cold cream over the cooled countertop.
Melt the chocolate with water and butter and place over the cooled cream.
Bonus "1 minute with Teo in the Cooking Workshop"
These short and condensed videos are part of a pilot training, designed for radio shows, in which I will give you my tricks, in short, targeted sessions, easy to follow and remember, which will help you perfect the art of your raw kitchen. -vegane.
"I am Teodora Czentye, raw vegan chef and consultant in raw and vegan cuisine.
I've always been passionate about anything done differently. When it came to healthy cooking for children, I got serious and researched everything I could in the field.
I tested a lot, I participated in countless courses in London, conferences, festivals on healthy eating. I liked what I discovered and tested a lot of recipes. I struggled then. many recipes look good but do not come out as they say. But since I don't give up so easily, and with a degree in fine arts, it wasn't hard to start creating and understanding the principles behind the recipes.
I soon got to formulas, because I also liked math. Then from the formulas I diversified the ingredients and I got different recipes.
And about taste. I don't eat food if it's not tasty, it can be as healthy as it wants! So I modified and added until I got the taste I liked.
But I hadn't passed the hard test yet: I had small children that I had to thank and believe me, it's the hardest test in the world. However, I had an advantage, they were quite small and did not yet have their tastes nailed down.
And I always let them choose: do you want peppers or cucumbers? You choose. And in the end they chose. My daughter is in love with red pepper, right before the chocolate.
And because I'm also a professional trainer, and I love it, I chose to share my recipes with the secrets behind them, and others, through cooking classes. "
Sugar-free coconut candy / squares (+ bonus: bounty keto)
Coconut lovers will surely love this dessert, which can be called and "Rooster at the 3rd power". It contains 3 components that have their origin in coconut: cold pressed coconut oil, coconut cream and coconut flakes. I added a little sweetener, but it works without it, due to the slightly sweet taste of the cock. The great part about these candies is that they contain no dairy and are very consistent. You get fed up with 1, if you make them as big as I made them. They are a great base to do Bounty keto, all you need extra is quality dark chocolate for icing.
- 100 ml coconut cream
- 100 g cold pressed coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon Green Sugar (or other sweetener, to taste and optional)
- 175 g coconut flakes, or how many enter
- 200 g dark chocolate, optional
Melt the coconut oil (either in the microwave or on a very low heat), mix together with the coconut cream and sweetener. Then add the coconut flakes a little, stirring. A lumpy composition must come out. It is distributed in silicone molds and the surface is pressed with a spoon or fingers to remove air. The forms are left to cool for at least half an hour. Coconut candies are served in moderation, as they are very consistent.
In the absence of shapes, the composition can be spread evenly on a baking paper, about 1 cm thick. Press by hand, leveling the surface as well as possible. Draw lines with a knife to make it easier to slice after it gets cold.
For candy Bounty keto, melt dark chocolate bain-marie (choose one with as high a cocoa content as possible). Put the coconut candies in the freezer for half an hour, then pass them through the melted chocolate and place them on a baking sheet until the icing hardens.
For an even greater resemblance to chocolate bounty, you can use a silicone mold like this. Keep cool.
TOTAL: 395 grams, 2338 calories, 11 protein, 251.3 lipids, 12.3 carbohydrates, 0 fiber (no chocolate)
TOTAL: 595 grams, 3544 calories, 29 proteins, 355.3 lipids, 44.3 carbohydrates, 0 fiber (with chocolate)
Note: These calculations are approximate. If you follow a strict diet, I recommend you do your own calculations, starting from the concrete products used.
"Bounty" cake-cake, in which the dough is baked together with the cream!
An amazing dessert - the cream is baked together with the dough! The cake is very tasty, the recipe is economical, all the ingredients are accessible, and the result looks appetizing and festive!
For the dough:
& # 8211 2 small eggs (100 gr with shell)
& # 8211 7 gr baking powder (2 teaspoons)
For the cream:
& # 8211 1½ tablespoon flour (starch)
& # 8211 140 gr of coconut flakes & # 8211 optional.
For the glaze:
& # 8211 60 gr of milk chocolate
& # 8211 3 tablespoons coconut flakes
& # 8211 2 tablespoons coconut flakes - for sprinkling.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Prepare the cream. Break the eggs into a bowl and mix until smooth.
2. Add sugar and vanilla sugar, then mix again until a light foam forms.
3. Add the starch and stir until all the lumps disappear.
4. Pour the milk and mix well again.
5. Transfer the composition to a thick-bottomed saucepan, in a cauldron or even in a pan. Boil the cream over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thick. Make a small fire as soon as the cream starts to thicken. Take the cream off the heat when the first bubbles appear.
6. Pour the cream into a bowl, add the butter and stir until completely melted.
7. Add the coconut flakes and mix with a spatula. Cover the cream on contact with cling film and allow it to cool to room temperature.
8. Prepare the dough. Beat the eggs with the sugar, using the whisk, until a light foam forms.
9. Pour milk and oil. Stir.
10. Sift the flour, cocoa and baking powder directly into the bowl, add a pinch of salt and mix the dough, which should be quite liquid and flow easily from the pan. Divide the dough in half, 250 gr in each bowl.
11. Grease the form (20 * 20) with oil, then line it with non-stick baking paper and pour half of the dough.
12. Bake the top at 170 ° С for about 7 minutes.
13. Add the cream and spread it carefully so as not to damage the dough. Keep 3 tablespoons of cream for later.
14. Pour the remaining dough and level the layer.
15. Bake in a preheated oven at 170 ° C for 17-20 minutes. Test the toothpicks and let the cake cool completely.
Advice. If you need to speed up the process, then carefully remove the cake from the form with baking paper.
16. Mix the 3 tablespoons of cream with 3 tablespoons of coconut flakes, mix the composition in contact with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
17. After the cake has cooled, remove the baking paper and cut out the uneven edges. Transfer the cake to the serving platter.
18. Melt the chocolate with butter and milk in a bain marie or microwave, then mix the icing until smooth.
19. Cover the cake with icing.
20. Remove the composition from the refrigerator and shape into balls. If you have it on hand, add a walnut in the middle.
21. Pass the balls through coconut flakes and decorate the cake.
22. Cut the cake into slices and it is ready to be served immediately.
Even if it has not been syruped, the dessert is soft and easy to cut. The cake has an appetizing appearance and is very tasty - a little dough and a lot of cream. Sponge cake is fluffy and delicate, and in combination with coconut cream it forms an honorable dessert! The recipe is simple and you will get a wonderful result from the first try!
"Bounty" cake: much finer and tastier than the candies in the store!
You will fall in love with this dessert! Following this recipe, you get a delicate, soft and fragrant coconut delight. The coconut filling maintains its shape well and has a balanced sweet taste. If you like "Bounty" candies, we strongly recommend you to try this cake. You can also prepare a round cake.
INGREDIENT (ROOM TEMPERATURE):
-80 gr of butter (or margarine)
-2 teaspoons with a large cocoa tip
-1 teaspoon of baking powder
For the coconut filling:
-2 tablespoons grated semolina (or 1 tablespoon starch)
For the glaze:
-150 gr of milk chocolate
-40-80 gr of milk (the more milk, the softer the icing will be).
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Beat the soft butter with the sugar for 3-4 minutes, then add the eggs, 1 pinch of salt and continue to mix with the mixer on high speed for 3-4 minutes.
2. Combine the sifted flour with baking powder and cocoa, sift the mixture directly into the bowl and mix with a spatula until smooth.
3. Line the form (22 * 25 cm or 24 cm) with baking paper, transfer the dough and distribute it in an even layer.
4. Bake the top in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for about 15 minutes.
5. Heat the milk and add the semolina in a thin layer, stirring constantly with a fork. Boil the composition until the first bubbles appear, and remove from the heat.
6. Add vanilla sugar, sugar and butter, mix and incorporate the coconut flakes.
Advice. When it cools, the cream will thicken. The semolina is not felt, but gives the cream density.
7. Remove the top from the oven and spread the cream.
8. Add the chopped chocolate pieces to the hot milk, wait 1 minute and stir until smooth.
Advice. If you want the icing not to be soft, then do not use milk and add a piece of butter. You can also prepare the economical version of 3 tablespoons of icing with 20% fermented sour cream, 3 tablespoons of sugar, 3 teaspoons of cocoa and 20 grams of butter.
9. Cover the filling with icing, let the cake cool to room temperature, then refrigerate for 1-1.5 hours.
Advice. We recommend that you level the icing well, use more icing or wait for the cake to cool completely, then cover it with icing.
10. Remove the baking paper, straighten the edges and cut the cake into portions.
The top is soft and moist, the cream particularly fine and fragrant, and the icing & # 8211 delicious!
The cake is called Bounty because it perfectly mimics both the taste and appearance of Bounty chocolate.
I used a round tray with a diameter of 28 cm, if you use a smaller tray, reduce the weight of the ingredients. If you want to use a square tray and cut it into squares or diamonds, I recommend that you line the tray with a baking sheet. This way the cake will come out of the tray easily and will not break.
I notice that these uncooked cakes are more sought after and preferred, either because they are easier to prepare, or because there is no risk of them not coming out. For fear of "not coming out" many of us avoid preparing sweet recipes and prefer those from the store. Instead, this is the charm of uncooked cakes & # 8230. we have no risks. The only thing we need to keep in mind is the consistency of the creams. They must be as thick as pancake dough, we can thicken them by adding (depending on the recipe) carob / cocoa powder, tapioca flour, corn starch, agar agar, or even classic flour. We need to cool them before putting them over the cake, and the whole cake must be left in the fridge until it hardens well.
Waiting is the hardest step in the whole recipe, but believe me, it's well worth it!
For the countertop:
- 13 figs
- 350 g biscuits
- 50 ml coconut oil
- 150 ml of almond milk
- 100 g chocolate
- 750 ml of almond milk
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 200 g coconut flakes
- 100 g tapioca
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Cut the figs in half to clean them of the seeds, cover them with water and leave them to hydrate for at least 3 hours in the refrigerator, or overnight.
2. Heat the milk in a saucepan, add the chocolate and mix until completely melted.
3. Add the hydrated figs, biscuits, coconut oil and the chocolate mixture to a food processor and mix until a thick mixture forms, like a dough. We transfer it to a round tray with a removable bottom, with a diameter of 28 cm, level it with a spatula and put it in the fridge.
4. To prepare the coconut cream, put the milk in a saucepan over low heat. Add the agave syrup and vanilla essence and leave until it starts to boil. Grind the tapioca until it is like flour and pour it in the rain over the milk together with the coconut flakes. Stir continuously until the mixture thickens, and then let the cream cool, pour it over the counter and level it.
5. And for the last cream, pour the contents of a can of coconut into a saucepan and put it on the fire. Add the chocolate and stir until it melts. Pour the carob powder and mix until it thickens. If the cream does not thicken enough, we can add a little carob powder. Let the cream cool and pour it over the coconut cream. I decorated the cake with a few almond flakes. Leave it in the fridge for at least 3 hours, or until it hardens.
Raw vegan, sugar-free bounty, ready in just 15 minutes
Today, I am very excited to launch a new section on the blog, the one in which I will share healthy and simple recipes, which you can cook and serve to children without remorse. I am often asked how I sweeten the boys if I keep avoiding the "goodies" shelf at the supermarket. I will answer you in this series of delicious articles. And to make the process more interesting, I thought I would cook with other mothers from our country, whom I appreciate a lot for the way they educate their children, what values inspire them, but also how they reinvented themselves in the kitchen since they became parents. Thus, with each recipe, you will have the opportunity to meet wonderful women that I follow with pleasure and that I consider an inspiration for what I am and share in the online environment.
Meet Sabina Efros. Mother of three extraordinary children, Jesus (5 years old), Ronald (3 years old) and Siena (5 months old).
Sabina was one of the first people I started communicating with when I signed up for Instagram. We are connected by the fact that we have children with the same age difference (1 year and 9 months) and a more non-traditional approach to education. I don't remember from where and to where, we ended up setting a children's play-date on a summer afternoon, a perfect opportunity to meet beyond the screens, after months of online communication. That meeting only brought us closer and since then, we have made a beautiful friendship.
A follower of vegetarian food for more than two years, Sabina shares on her Instagram page her and the whole family's path to a meat & amp dairy free life and comes weekly with recipes for healthy snacks. She is one of the most balanced people I know, a model of return to origins and connection with herself, a mother I admire for the freedom she offers her children to discover the world and the magical nest that built her together. with her husband.
Sabina and I decided today to sweeten you with a Bounty recipe. It's my favorite chocolate, so when I heard that I can cook it in the sugar-free version and especially, it only lasts 10-15 minutes, I was very happy.
- 150 g coconut flakes - be careful not to get fat. You can easily identify this by analyzing the table of nutritional values. The usual amount of fat per 100 grams of product is around 60 g. I opt for these from the MetroChef range, they have 61 g of fat.
- 2 tablespoons honey (or agave syrup)
- 2 tablespoons starch (tapioca or corn) - you can find it in most supermarkets, it's about 10 lei.
- 4 tablespoons coconut milk - be sure to read the milk ingredients. Too many coconut drinks are given as milk, differ in taste and have a ton of E's. A good milk has only water and coconut. Don't worry, you will only buy milk for bounty. I use it daily in my and my children's diet, I add it to coffee (it makes a rich foam), porridge, smoothies, ice cream.
- 40 g of carob (for older children you can use cocoa).
Method of preparation:
1. Mix the flakes, honey, starch and milk in a bowl. You will get a sticky table, similar to the wet sand from which you make figurines with children at the playground.
2. Line it evenly on a tray and put it in the freezer for an hour.
Meanwhile, prepare the icing.
3. On top of a bowl of boiling water, melt the coconut oil in a bowl. Gradually incorporate the carob.
4. Remove the coconut mass from the freezer, cut shapes of approx. 5 cm long, 3 cm wide and roll them each in chocolate.
5. Serve the child who has been following you for 20 minutes and asks & quote ready? ”.
6. Repeat the process the next day because you will have requests from all family members.
I thank Sabina and her little chefs for welcoming us to their kitchen and sharing this fabulous recipe. You can find more of their tastes here.
Bounty cake: a delicacy without baking
This delicious cake is not only suitable for those who love the aroma of coconut, because it has coconut milk, coconut oil and coconut flakes. Because there are many people who can't stand this flavor, we strongly recommend that you do not prepare this cake for an event if you are not sure that everyone loves coconut.
For the countertop:
- 110 grams of almonds
- 100 grams of nuts
- 150 grams of dates, left to soak
- two tablespoons coconut oil (unmelted)
- two tablespoons of coconut flakes.
For the filling:
- 200 grams of coconut flakes
- 240 milliliters of organic coconut milk
- two tablespoons coconut oil (unmelted)
- a teaspoon of agave syrup.
For the chocolate layer:
Method of preparation:
1. Soak the dates in warm water (keep them for at least 15 minutes). Meanwhile, put the almonds and walnuts in a blender or food processor and process as much as you want - you can leave the top coarser and crispier or you can make it finer.
2. Add the dates, coconut oil and coconut and continue processing until you get a homogeneous and sticky composition.
3. Take a fairly large tray or saucepan and transfer the mixture earlier to it, then press it firmly onto the bottom of the tray with a spatula or glass. This dough is similar to cheesecake, and is more flavorful due to nuts and almonds.
4. You are going to take care of the filling of the Bounty cake. Put all the ingredients in a medium saucepan over low heat. The mixture should not be heated too much, but only so that the coconut oil melts and the flavors combine. Once the coconut oil has melted, pour the mixture over the counter and press it carefully, smoothing it.
5. Put Bounty cake in the fridge for a few hours, until it becomes firm. After that, you can also make the chocolate topping. Melt the chocolate & icirc together with the coconut milk. Once it has melted, leave the cream to cool for a few minutes, then pour it over the cake, either evenly or in the model you want. Leave the cake in the fridge for at least another 15 minutes and you can serve it!
Enjoy the warm season Bounty cake delicious, prepared without baking!
How to make CHOCOLATE BOUNTY at home!
The discovery of this recipe will make Bounty chocolate fans very happy, and chocolate lovers with coconut inside. This combination will surely evoke childhood memories, from the time when our parents brought us Bounty chocolate at Christmas, or on other special occasions.
Bounty chocolate was introduced to the market in 1951 in the United States and Canada, thus having a long history among sweets. Gone are the days when this chocolate was very hard to find, and it was quite expensive. Today, dessert specialists tell us how we can prepare this delicious chocolate at home, using the 3 ingredients that made it famous: chocolate, coconut and milk.
Chocolate Bounty: recipe
Bounty chocolate is popular for its extraordinarily tasty combination of chocolate, coconut and milk. The surprise is that this unique chocolate recipe can be prepared at home without too much hassle.
• 400 g of milk chocolate
• 150 g of coconut
• 200 ml of milk
• 1 cup powdered sugar (or 3 teaspoons of maple or agave syrup, or honey)
• optional: 100 g of milk butter or coconut butter (melted)
To start, we need to prepare the coconut inside of the Bounty chocolate. Pour the milk into a bowl. Add the coconut and sugar (and butter if using), and stir until you get a sticky mass, and no dry coconut flakes can be seen. Everything must be well incorporated.
By hand, take from the composition and form medium-sized bars. Place them in a tray or on a flat platter, lined with baking paper, and put them in the freezer for a few hours, or overnight in the refrigerator, so that the bars harden.
Cut the chocolate into small pieces and place it in a heat-resistant bowl. Put the pot in the microwave for about 30 seconds, then remove and stir. Repeat the process until the chocolate melts completely and becomes creamy. You can also melt the chocolate on the stove, on a bain marie, over low heat. In this case, make sure that the chocolate does not touch the water.
Remove the coconut bars from the freezer or refrigerator and add them one by one to the bowl of melted chocolate. Using 2 forks, roll the bars on all sides until they are completely covered in chocolate. You can take a stick out of the fridge so it doesn't melt.
The coconut bars thus glazed with chocolate are put back in the fridge, until the chocolate hardens, for a few hours. It is best to leave them overnight. It lasts very well up to 5 days in a closed container (box or jar). Do not keep them in the refrigerator, as they will dry much faster.
* The advice and any health information available on this site are for informational purposes, do not replace the doctor's recommendation. If you suffer from chronic diseases or follow medication, we recommend that you consult your doctor before starting a cure or natural treatment to avoid interaction. By postponing or interrupting classic medical treatments you can endanger your health.
Bounty - Recipes
Through these cookies, we and our external collaborators may collect information about you and we may track your browsing behavior on our website and possibly outside of it. We will use this information to tailor our website, communications and advertising that we send you, based on your interests and profile. In addition, these cookies allow you to share information on social networks.
Mega Image uses a number of functional cookies, necessary to ensure the proper functioning of our website and applications on your devices.
These cookies inform us if a certain user of the Mega Image website has visited / used this website before. Analytical cookies are used only for statistical purposes and with all necessary measures to protect your personal data.
Some sections of the Mega Image website and applications use social media cookies, such as a Google map with interactive navigation, a Facebook "like" button, or features that allow sharing via social media recipes (Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube) of recipes or videos.
Custom content based on preferences and interests
We want the Mega Image website and applications to best meet the needs of users. To do this, we collect information about your visits to our website and applications to understand the interests and preferences of those who visit us. Based on these details, we customize the content of the website and Mega Image applications.
Personalized advertising - third-party cookies
Both we and our external collaborators collect information about your access to our website, applications and e-mails in order to personalize the communications and advertising we provide through our website and our applications or through websites. and external applications.
Top I: melt the butter pieces together with the chocolate over low heat, stirring in one.
When it has melted, add the sugar, then mix the eggs lightly with the whisk.
Mix flour with cocoa and add to the composition.
The resulting composition is placed in a tray lined with baking paper.
Place the peanut butter with a teaspoon on top from place to place.
Place the tray in the hot oven at 150 ° C for 50 minutes.
When it is baked, leave it in the tray for 10 minutes and then remove the countertop to cool on the support.
Countertop II: mix eggs with sugar on a bain-marie until it becomes like a cream.
Remove from the heat and continue to mix until completely cooled
Add flour and melted butter ...
Put half of the resulting paste in a tray lined with baking paper ...
Bounty bars are placed on top
Cover with the rest of the pasta
And put in the oven at 160Â ° C for 40-50min (depending on the oven)
When it is ready, leave it to cool on the support
Rice cream with coconut and white chocolate:
Boil the rice for 20 minutes in the milk, add the salt powder and grated lemon peel.
Add the sugar and cook for another 20 minutes
Then add coconut and white chocolate.
Cover with cling film and allow to cool.
When it has cooled, mix it with whipped cream
In the tray covered with transparent film, place the top with Bounty bars and syrup with cappuccino flavored with 3 tablespoons of brandy
Put rice cream on top
Then add the chocolate and peanut butter syrup and this in abundance.