I sliced the chicken breast and beat it a little with the whisk.
In the middle of each slice of chicken breast I put a slice of cheese and a slice of kaizer and folded.
From eggs, mustard, milk, a little delicate and flour I made a thick composition like pancakes. I passed the rolls first through the flour, then through the egg composition and finally through the breadcrumbs and I fried them in oil.
I cleaned and washed the carnations in four and put them in a pan greased with butter. I sprinkled gently and put them in the oven for 35-40 minutes.
When I took them out I sprinkled grated cheese.
I served it with pickles.
Ingredients needed for golden potatoes:
- potatoes (preferably with red skin)
- olive oil
- salt, paprika, pepper (you can use other spices but do not combine too many)
How do I prepare the recipe for golden potatoes in the oven?
Peel the potatoes and cut them into large cubes and then boil them in boiling water.
Let it boil for 7 minutes.
Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 180g C.
Put a little oil in a pan (about 50-100ml for 6-7 potatoes) and then put it in the oven for 30 seconds until the oil heats up.
Remove the tray and add the potatoes strained by the water. Season them and spread them lightly in the tray with a spatula. Don't mix them!
Put the tray in the oven for approx. 15min at 180g C and only then turn them slightly with a wooden spatula. The idea is to form a golden crust underneath, only then must they be turned.
Leave for another 15 minutes until they brown nicely on all sides.
Here is the video recipe for golden potatoes
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.
How to cook sea bream in the oven with potatoes and rosemary
Find the written recipe below, in the format you can print as needed, so that you have it at hand when cooking or if you want to keep the recipe in your collection.
Below you will also find the recipe in video format, where you can see exactly how I prepared the sea bream in the oven and how thin the potato slices are.
And if video recipes are useful to you, subscribe to the YouTube channel so you don't miss any! I post new video recipes twice a week. Click here to subscribe!
Blue cordon with new baked potato garnish - Claudia Baban
I cut the chicken breast into slices as thin as possible, then beat it with a schnitzel hammer, after first covering it with cling film. I thus prevented him from breaking. I beat until I got very thin slices to fry as easily as possible. I seasoned the chicken breast with Barbeque chicken spice, I really like it, to which I added a little more pepper. Over the slices of meat I placed a slice of fillet muscle and a slice of cheese. Then I folded the slice in half and pressed the edges well so that the cheese would not flow while we were frying it. You can also use toothpicks if you want to catch the edges. If you have smaller slices of meat, you can overlap two slices with ham and cheese in the middle. In 3 different plates I put the eggs, flour and breadcrumbs. I heated the oil pan. After adding the ham and cheese and pressing the edges, I passed the meat through the flour, then through the egg and finally through the breadcrumbs. I then fried them in oil, over low heat on both sides. They must be fried over low heat so that they do not burn and the meat remains raw in the middle. Remove on paper towel to absorb excess oil. For the garnish, I peeled the potatoes and cut them into thicker slices. I seasoned them and put them in a pan in which I put a little oil and water. I put the tray in the oven at 200 degrees until they softened, stirring occasionally. Finally I added the mushrooms and greens.
Baked duck with potatoes and sauerkraut, ingredients
for duck steak with potatoes:
- 1 young duck, 2-2.5 kg.
- 2 apples
- 1 orange
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 rosemary branches
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- 1 kilogram of medium-sized potatoes (as equal as possible)
for the red cabbage garnish:
- 1 1.2 kg red cabbage (approx.)
- 1 red onion
- 2 tablespoons duck lard or 4 tablespoons oil
- 1 apple
- 150 ml. dry red wine
- 2-3 tablespoons of currant vinegar or balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- salt and pepper
Baked duck with potatoes and sauerkraut, video recipe
Baked duck with potatoes and sauerkraut, recipe in text format (printable):
1. Carefully groom the duck, removing any feathers by scorching, then wipe with absorbent paper towels, including inside.
2. Cut the two apples into quarters and the orange into 5-6 slices (with the peel). Peel the garlic cloves and peel the leaves from one of the rosemary sprigs, chopping finely.
3. Grease the duck with oil all over the skin and season with salt, pepper and chopped rosemary, both on the skin and inside. It is left at room temperature for about 1/2 hour-1 hour, to acclimatize, it is known that it is not necessary to start processing very cold meat. Meanwhile, turn on the oven and heat to 210 degrees Celsius.
4. Fill the duck with apple slices, garlic cloves and orange slices and stick the remaining rosemary branch into the bird's cavity. Fix the duck legs in a place with kitchen thread and place the duck in a tray suitable for the oven, arranging next to it the pieces of apple and orange that did not fit inside. Cover the tray with a suitable lid or aluminum foil and bake at 210 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes, then reduce the heat to 190 degrees and continue baking for another 1:45 hours.
Red cabbage garnish
5. While the duck is in the oven, we take care of the red cabbage garnish: chop the red onion, the small fish, the cabbage and the apple is peeled and cut into cubes. Fry the onion in the two tablespoons of duck lard, add the cabbage all at once, sprinkle with salt and sauté over medium heat until reduced by half. Add the sugar, diced apple, red wine, currant vinegar or balsamic vinegar and cinnamon stick. Cover with a lid and cook over low heat for 1 hour-1 hour and a half, until the cabbage is very tender. At the end, season with salt and pepper to taste. The detailed recipe here.
6. Meanwhile, peel the potatoes, wash well and boil in salted water just enough to freeze, without softening too much.
7. After the two hours have passed, mix the honey with the mustard, uncover the duck and grease with 1/3 of the honey mustard on the exposed side (chest and upper thighs). Bake for a few minutes, without covering the pan, until browned, then turn the duck upside down and grease with 1/3 of the mustard with honey. Put it in the oven again, and after it has browned, turn it over and distribute all the remaining mustard glaze on the chest, putting it in the oven for the last browning.
8. After it is browned, take the duck out of the oven and place it on a plate, with the pieces of apple and orange next to it. It will take 15-20 minutes to rest, becoming even more tender.
Finish the garnish and serve
9. Meanwhile, put the boiled potatoes in the pan in which the duck was fried. Grease well with the remaining duck fat in the pan. Put the potato tray in the oven for about 15 minutes, until the potatoes are browned.
10. Serve the fried duck with potatoes, baked apple and garnish of red cabbage. Great appetite!
Blue chicken cord
Bleu chicken breast recipe step by step. It's a chicken breast roll stuffed with ham and cheese. The obtained roll is passed through flour, egg, breadcrumbs and fried in a pan. Cordon bleu has a reddish and crunchy crust and a soft and juicy core. It is a very popular recipe, tasty and easy to prepare. To prepare the Cordon Bleu recipe from chicken breast, we must have a cheese that melts nicely (I put emmentaler). I invite you to try the Cordon bleu with chicken breast recipe! If you liked this video recipe and would like to see others like it, please subscribe to my YouTube channel.
Chicken cordon bleu ingredient:
- 550 g chicken breast & # 8211 4 pieces of chicken breast
- 12 slices of emmentaler
- 8 slices of fillet muscle
- 2 eggs
- salt, pepper, paprika
- 100 g of flour
- 100 g breadcrumbs
- frying oil.
Blue cord preparation step by step video recipe:
We place a piece of breast between 2 food foils and beat the pieces of chicken breast with a hammer of schnitzels, because we need the chicken breast to be thin. Season the meat with salt, pepper and paprika, then put 2 slices of fillet muscle over the chicken, and over the fillet muscle we put 3 slices of cheese, then roll the chicken. We do the same with the other 3 pieces of chicken. If the chicken does not stay tight and unfolds, you can catch it with toothpicks. I didn't need it because it was tight.
Bread preparation for blue cord:
We take care of the eggs, which we beat, then we add salt and paprika. We take a chicken roll, which we pass through the flour, then through the egg, and at the end, through the breadcrumbs. We have to be careful, to be covered in breadcrumbs. We do the same with the other chicken rolls. We put olive oil in a large pan - you can also use sunflower, then add the rolls and fry them well on all sides. It takes about 10 minutes. Prepare a plate with an absorbent napkin and put the rolls. If you put toothpicks, don't forget to remove them.
Cordon Bleu chicken breast is served hot or with different garnishes & # 8211 mashed potatoes, salad, natural potatoes, pan-fried vegetables, pickles, baked peppers, cabbage salad, etc. I recommend that this recipe be made in a frying pan, fried, because in the oven the meat will come out hard and the breadcrumbs will dry.
If you'd like to see more delicious recipes, I invite you to subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
Blue chicken cord in the oven
Cordon bleu is a tasty and easy-to-make dish. If you are bored with the classic chicken breast and you want a delicious and healthy alternative, you can try this blue cord made in the oven, with a very small amount of oil, unroasted.
An alternative to the simple schnitzel, cordon bleu is a move that may seem slightly pretentious, if it is the first time you do it. But if you follow the instructions, you can't go wrong. The meat will remain tender and juicy and will not be soaked in oil, being prepared in the oven.
- 2 pieces chicken breast
- 4 slices of cheese
- 4 slices of ham
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons flour
- a little bit of oil
Make a cross cut in each piece of chicken breast, but not to the end, but enough to create a pocket. Gently tap the pieces of the breast with a hammer to flatten them.
Put two slices of ham and two slices of cheese, placed evenly, inside the chicken pieces. Seal with toothpicks so that the cheese does not flow during baking.
Beat the eggs with a pinch of salt and a pinch of pepper. Mix the breadcrumbs with a little oil. Pass each piece of blue cord through the flour, then the egg and finally the breadcrumbs mixed with oil.
Prepare a tray with baking paper, which you have previously greased with a little oil. Place the chicken pieces on the tray and, if you have an oil spray, sprinkle them a little.
Put the tray in the oven for 40 minutes, taking care to turn the pieces of meat after 15-20 minutes. If the piece of meat is not thick, it will take less time to cook.
Serve the blue chicken cord with your favorite garnish, salad or whatever you like.
Blue chicken cord in the oven
Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 30 min
Ready in: 45
2 pieces of chicken breast (about 200g each)
4 slices of cheese
4-6 slices of ham (about 80 g)
2 tablespoons flour
breadcrumbs (or well-crushed dry bread, to be crispier) + oil / melted butter
METHOD OF PREPARATION
The perfect recipe for baked chicken blue cordon: quick, perfect for a quick dinner prepared in advance on a working day, healthy because it is baked and not fried in oil. The chicken belu cordon recipe is also extremely tasty. Follow the recipe below!
- Wash your hands with soap and water
- Avoid contact with people suffering from acute respiratory infections
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if you do not have sanitized hands
- Cover your nose and mouth when sneezing or coughing
- Do not take antivirals or antibiotics without a doctor's prescription
- Clean surfaces with chlorine or alcohol based disinfectants.
- Use a protective mask only if you suspect that you have a cold or are close to sick people.
-Packages and products made / received from China are not dangerous
- Pets do not spread this new type of virus
A fragrant and soft interior, wrapped in a super crispy crust: this is how a blue cord should be. And so it will be, if you make it according to the recipe below. We have structured all the ingredients you need and we tell you step by step what you have to do to get the best blue chicken cord in the oven!
Preheat the oven to high temperature.
Combine breadcrumbs / bread crumbs with a little oil / melted butter in a bowl. Spread them on the bottom of a tray and fry them in the hot oven for 3 minutes. Take them out immediately and put them in a bowl.
Cut each chicken breast crosswise (cut a pocket). Fold each slice of cheese once and put 2 slices in each chicken. Do the same with the slices of ham. Grab with toothpicks so you don't lose the filling. Season with salt and pepper.
Beat the egg with the flour. Give the chicken pieces through the egg mixture and then through the breadcrumbs. Put them on the tray and sprinkle lightly with oil / melted butter. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until you notice that they are golden on the outside and well penetrated. Leave to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
A portion of baked chicken blue cord can be served at any time of the day with a vegetable salad, pickles or even a mashed potato.
The best Cordon bleu recipe that you will never fail with
Originally from Switzerland, Cordon bleu first appeared in a recipe book from 1949. There are many versions of this dish, but they are all as delicious and not as hard to make as they seem.
Cordon bleu is suitable both for festive meals, when you want to impress your guests, and for a daily lunch. Of all the recipes, we present you our favorite, which we use every time.
Ingredients (4 people)
- 2 pieces of chicken breast
- 150 g of cheese
- 100 g ham
- 2 eggs
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 5 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 50 g butter
- 150 g cream
- 4 tablespoons white wine
- salt and pepper to taste
Cut the chicken breast in half, obtaining four halves that are beaten carefully, until they flatten enough. On each piece is placed a slice of cheese and, on top of it, a slice of ham.
Roll the meat around the filling, press by hand, sprinkle with salt and pepper, then leave in the fridge for about 10 minutes.
Then pass through flour, beaten eggs and breadcrumbs and fry in hot butter. For more safety, you can catch the roll with a toothpick so that it does not fall apart when fried.
The butter left after frying is diluted with a few tablespoons of white wine and 150 g of fresh cream. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and bring to a boil, then pour over the Cordon bleu.