Passover at the White House, Miami's food truck scene, and other stories from food blogs you should be reading
What makes a great food blog? Smart and engaging content that focuses on a particular subject matter, accompanied most often by great photography and a hefty dose of opinion. The Daily Meal is dedicated to sifting through the vast array of content gracing the food blogosphere in order to deliver a daily sampling of the stories worth reading and the blogs worth following.
• Matt Armendariz shares 10 things he learned while shooting photos for The Encylopedia of Sandwiches. [Matt Bites]
• An inside look at the Obama's Passover Seder as catered by celeb chefs. [Obama Foodorama]
• Sarah Henry profiles a Berkley, Calif., resident who is challenging the city on selling produce from her personal garden. [Lettuce Eat Kale]
• A historical look at the Miami food truck scene. [Burger Beast]
• In honor of Earth Day, a look at the ties between food and agriculture. [La Vida Locavore]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.