The liver is washed, portioned. Drain. Serve with salt and pepper. Heat the oil. When ready, add the liver. Put a lid on and leave the liver in hot oil until it browns a little on all sides. After that, we put the wine. Let it simmer until it decreases and the oily part remains. We test if the liver is penetrated. You can also add wine if it decreases and the liver is not made. Take out the napkins in a bowl.
Serve hot with garlic sauce and polenta.
Pork liver pate
Here is a new recipe for our Contest sent by Ionela2682: Pork made from pork liver. Participate with your soul recipes HERE! You can win a bread machine or a juicer.
1 kg pork liver
100 g butter
100 ml of red wine
salt, pepper, thyme
3-4 cloves of garlic
2-3 lg sour cream
Method of preparation
& # 8211 put the onion in a little oil
& # 8211 add the liver and wine, keep until the liver is slightly browned
Add the chopped butter and garlic, salt and pepper, add the thyme, keep it on the fire for a few more minutes, stirring constantly, turn off the heat and let it cool a little.
After cooling the liver a little, put it in a blender, mix it until you get a fine paste, add the cream and mix a little until the pate is homogeneous.
-Pour into a bowl and refrigerate until it has a hard consistency.
Tips for grilled liver
I told you about chicken livers in several recipes that I leave at the end of the article. The secret we talked about in the introduction is this: the liver is NOT salted until after cooking, directly on the plate! Okay, it would also be the time and temperature of frying because in vain you did not salt the liver if you leave it on the grill until it becomes "sole" or if the embers are too hot and burn everything.
In the case of veal liver, we don't have any problems if it is cooked "in the blood", but in the case of pork liver, the internal safety temperature of 71 C must be reached. You can test it with a meat thermometer stuck in the thickness of the liver slice. In time you will realize the degree of frying of the liver by simply pressing with your finger & # 8211 you will memorize its elasticity. Do not forget that the internal temperature rises by 4-5 degrees even after the piece of meat has been taken off the grill and placed on the plate! So, it is better to stop cooking at 66 C, if you do not want to eat some pieces with a rubber texture.
Not to forget! And the thickness of the slice is important because too thin slices will dry very quickly on the grill and we don't want that.
In the following I give you the quantities for 2 good portions of grilled liver with garlic sauce and lettuce. I used a pork liver but you can just as well choose a veal one.
Diet in liver diseases
- the current state of the patient, may require that in some moments the regime may be wider, and in others more restrictive.
General principles of diet in liver disease:
- Diet rich in carbohydrates (sweets / flour)
- Moderate consumption of fats, especially animals
- Proteins in normal quantity - lower in cirrhosis with encephalopathy (memory and consciousness disorders)
- Salt in normal amount in hepatitis, reduced or zero in cirrhosis with fluid
- Total renunciation of alcohol.
The following foods are allowed in liver diseases:
- Soups and broths of chicken, beef, vegetables, unroasted, oats, rice, semolina, meatballs, dumplings
- Vegetable sauces and purees - green beans, bell peppers, carrots, zucchini, goulash, cauliflower, spinach, lettuce, beets, tomatoes, in the form of salads or prepared without onions or rancid and with unboiled butter or oil
- Natural potatoes, puree, baked in shell with a little butter or oil, with cottage cheese
- Roast meat: chicken, beef, rabbit, turkey, lean meat, without skin and fat, lean white fish plain or breaded with vegetables, meatballs or boiled meatballs, lean fish, boiled, vegetable broth
- Sausages: Prague ham, cream sausages, lightly seasoned Parisian
- Weak fish (pikeperch, pike, perch)
- Fats: butter, sunflower or unroasted olive oil
- Boiled soft eggs two / week egg white in the form of steamed omelette or soufflés, dietary omelette
- Sauces without fried fat, white tomato or vegetable sauce
- Milk and dairy products: sweet milk, low-fat coffee, whipped milk, low-fat yogurt, kefir, sweet cow's cheese, cottage cheese, buttermilk, salted telemea
- Pasta of any kind
- Bread: one day old bread, simple (popular) biscuits, buns, polenta
- Sweets and cakes: prepared with few eggs and very little fat, dry cakes, honey cakes, soft doughs, fruit tarts or jam, apple pie or sweet cheese jams, jams, honey
- Raw fruits, baked, compotes, jams, jellies: apples, plums, citrus fruits, strawberries, strawberries, raspberries, melons, grapes, figs
- Drinks: plain water - preferably fruit and vegetable juices and syrups
- Spices: parsley, dill, larch, bay leaf, thyme, cumin, celery, lemon, normal salt if not contraindicated - cirrhosis
- It is recommended 5-6 meals a day lower in quantity.
- Soups: fatty soups of pork, duck, goose, smoked meats
- Belly soup, beans, smoked meats, pork
- Vegetables: beans and dried peas, cabbage, eggplant, tomatoes in large and peeled quantities, hot peppers, mushrooms, radishes, onions, garlic, celery, leeks, pickles
- Meat: pork, duck, goose, game, fried meat, smoked meat, sausages, fatty ham, organs (brain, kidneys, liver, lungs)
- Fatty fish (sturgeon, blind, catfish, cod, sardines, herring), fish caviar, crayfish, seafood, smoked fish, canned fish
- Fats: lard, bacon, kaiser and the like
- Eggs - omelet, fried eggs, mayonnaise
- Milk and dairy products: fatty milk, fermented cheeses, sour cream
- Bread: hot, black bread, biscuits prepared with fat or cocoa
- Sweets and cakes: with greasy creams, prepared with eggs, cocoa, whipped cream or fat, cake, ice cream, chocolate
- Nuts and nuts - nuts, hazelnuts, almonds, salted olives
- Spices: pepper, horseradish, paprika, bay leaf, mustard, vinegar
- Drinks: coffee, cola drinks, alcohol (beer, wine, brandy, etc.), carbonated drinks (if there is flatulence)
Pork liver with paprika onion
Pork liver with paprika onion, prepared with potatoes and white wine, seasoned with paprika and green parsley
Tyrolean pork liver with natural potatoes
Tyrolean pork liver served with natural potatoes and sour cream sauce, milk, mustard and white wine
Breaded pork liver with breadcrumbs
Breaded pork liver prepared by frying after being passed through beaten egg, flour and breadcrumbs
Fried pork liver breaded with bacon
Pork liver fried in oil, after being passed through flour and breaded with bacon
400 g pork liver
500 ml of milk
2 tablespoons sour cream
1 tablespoon flour
2 cloves of garlic
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon tomato paste
100 ml white wine
1 bunch green onions
Wash the liver, drain the water well, cut into thick slices, place in a bowl and pour milk over them. Leave for about 30 minutes. Remove the liver slices from the milk, dry with absorbent towels and lightly fry in hot oil, then set aside.
In the remaining fat, fry the finely chopped onion. When it softens, sprinkle a tablespoon of flour, mix well to prevent lumps, then add the pieces again.
fried liver, 4-5 tablespoons of water and bring to a boil until the sauce drops well and begins to fry.
Quench everything with tomato paste diluted with wine, add crushed garlic, thyme, to taste, two tablespoons of lemon juice and match the taste of salt and pepper. It is introduced
bake for about 20 minutes. At the end, add the cream and mix the sauce well. Serve pork liver with baked sauce, sprinkled with chopped green onions, and a garnish of french fries or natural.
Homemade Pate (Pork Liver)
Today we will do Homemade Pate (Pork Liver). It is a perfect preparation for December. The pate is very easy to make and is much tastier than the commercial one. It is perfect on a slice of fresh bread, it is very fine, creamy and tasty.
1 kg of diced pork liver
3 large chopped red onions
4 finely chopped garlic cloves
300 ml of white wine
300 ml of cream for cooking
100 grams of soft butter
3 bay leaves
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon thyme
Put the butter in a pan and let it melt. Then put the onion and let it soften for about 5 minutes. Add the pork liver and garlic. We cook them until the liver changes color, stirring occasionally.
When the liver has changed color, season with salt, pepper, thyme, put the bay leaves and mix. Then add the wine and cream for cooking. Let it boil for about half an hour - 40 minutes, until the liquid has dropped and the liver has cooked.
After removing from the heat, remove the bay leaves and put everything in a food processor and mix until it becomes a fine paste.
We put the pate in jars and close them tightly. We put it in the fridge for about 2-3 hours, until it hardens.
Look how good it looks! The pate spreads perfectly on bread, is so creamy and tastes absolutely wonderful! It should not be missing from the table in December.
Pork or veal liver pate
& Icirc & # 539i must:
500 kg pork or beef liver
100 g butter
2 tablespoons oil
100 ml brandy or dry white wine
1 onion & # 259
2 cloves of garlic
fresh pepper & # 259t m & # 259cinat
5 tablespoons aspic or 1 sachet of gelatin & # 259
2 bay leaves
peppercorns & # 537i and allspice
1. Wash the liver and clean the skin as much as possible. Peel the onion and garlic and chop them gently.
2. In a large frying pan, melt 75 g of butter and oil. & Icircn & # 259bu & # 537i chopped onion & # 259, p & acircn & # 259 becomes glassy & # 259. Add the garlic and the chopped liver to the pieces and mix until the color changes. Extinguish with the white wine, on which you gradually pour and put the bay leaves and peppercorns and allspice, for a pleasant aroma. Let it boil over low heat until the liver softens and the sauce decreases. Do not add salt until the liver does not soften.
3. After the liver has cooled, pass it through the mincer to which you attached the small sieve and mix it with the remaining butter, salt and pepper. taste.
4. Line a cake tray with plastic wrap. Spread the liver pate evenly over the layer, and put a thin layer of gelatin on top or aspic as a result of boiling the ear or the ingredients for the meatballs. This layer prevents the color of the pate from changing on the surface. You can also put a thin food foil on top, which will be in contact with the pate.
Put the tray in the fridge until the next day, when you turn the pate over and slice it into thin slices.
Advice: White wine or brandy freeze the liver, do not hesitate to use them. Salt and the addition of tomato broth affect the liver, no matter what preparation they use.
Venetian pork liver
In the countryside near Venice, there is an old holiday, & # 8220Pork Day & # 8221. In this way, the locals celebrate the abundance and well-being of the village.
- 1 kg of pork liver
- 1 kg of onions
- 150 grams of olive oil
- 100 ml of balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons. Brown sugar
- A bouquet of parsley
- 300-400 ml of red wine
- Black pepper
Remove the by-product from the film and bile ducts. You can pour a little boiling water to lighten the film. Mine and cut into medium cubes.
In a deep frying pan, chop the large onion into slices in half an olive oil. When the onion is slightly golden, add vinegar and sugar.
Leave over low heat until you take a look at the caramel. I put the finished onion in a separate bowl.
In the same pan, lightly fry the liver, adding the rest of the olive oil. We taste wine, salt and pepper.
Turn the onion in the pan and sprinkle with chopped parsley. Mix well and allow to extinguish, reducing the heat to a minimum.
Such a delicious dish goes well with baked potatoes.
Beef liver recipes with photos and videos. Read how to cook properly. Benefits and harms of chicken liver, read what you can cook, how to do it right and what to use Learn more about the benefits and oily harms of cod liver oil. Read the recipes on the liver and how to cook.
Pork ham with poultry liver
1. Choose a piece of meat from the pulp that is low in fat and rollable. Wash, clean the skins and cut so as to obtain a rectangular shape, 1.5-2 cm thick.
2. The meat thus prepared is sprinkled with coarse salt, crushed or sliced garlic, peppercorns, crushed allspice and chopped bay leaves. Then place in a bowl and sprinkle with vinegar folded in water and finally with wine. Cover with a lid and leave to soak in the cold until the next day.
3. Wash the liver and boil it in salted water and cut the onion into quarters. Drain a little and place on the piece of macerated meat. Roll and tie with thread so that the filling does not come out at the ends. It is then boiled in salted water.
4. When the meat is well penetrated, remove the roll from the pot and tighten again with string or string. Leave to drain, and when it cools, loosen the threads, cut into slices and serve.
BOILED WINE (IZVAR) I Recipe + Video
Hello dear lusts. We are at the beginning of winter and the first flakes inspired me to prepare HOT WINE or as we call it IZVAR flavored with orange, lemon, cinnamon, etc. This drink is sure to amaze you with its fine taste. Usually my father uses homemade wine when making mulled wine, but you can put your favorite wine. He also says that wine is a remedy to fight colds, so every time he prepares it he puts 1 tablespoon of black peppercorns. This time I made the mulled wine according to my recipe, I put pink peppercorns in it, which give it an extraordinary aroma. In short, I urge you to prepare it and warm yourself in the cold winter weather. I wish you to continue to have a tasty day and good appetite!
- 1 liter & # 8211 homemade red wine (or as desired)
- 200 gr. - sugar
- 1 orange
- The peel of a lemon
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 star anise
- 1 teaspoon - pink peppercorns
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: Ten minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Number of servings: 4-5
Method of preparation:
- Put a large bowl on the stove still off, add the sugar, lemon peel, orange peel, cut the orange in half and drain the juice from both pieces, then leave them in the bowl.
- Place the cinnamon stick, the anise star and the pink peppercorns on top.
- Then pour the red wine over all the ingredients.
- Light the fire and mix gently with a wooden spoon until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- You need to bring the wine to the boiling point, then turn off the heat and serve it in cups or glasses. Decorate with orange slices and anything else you want. Serve with pleasure.
If you are preparing this recipe, don't forget to take a photo of it and use the hashtag #valeriesfood