- 1 small garlic clove, finely grated
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 English hothouse cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 large fennel bulb, chopped
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups small cherry tomatoes (such as Sun Gold), halved
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh mint
- 3/4 cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh dill
Cook bulgur in a large pot of boiling salted water, stirring occasionally, until al dente, 10–15 minutes. Drain well, transfer to a large bowl, and let cool completely.
Meanwhile, whisk garlic, oil, and lemon juice in a small bowl; season vinaigrette with salt and pepper.
Add cucumber, fennel, scallions, tomatoes, mint, parsley, dill, and vinaigrette to bulgur and toss to combine; season with salt and pepper.
DO AHEAD: Tabbouleh can be made 6 hours ahead. Cover and chill.